1. CTI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "CTI") and its employees shall not assume any responsibility under any circumstances for the accuracy and use of the information published on the Website, or the public's reliance on the information. CTI advises visitors to confirm the accuracy and completeness of such information before taking any action.
2. CTI shall not be liable under any circumstances for any kind of loss, including but not limited to compensatory loss, loss of interest, omission of data or any other form of direct, incidental, indirect, special or punitive loss.
3. All the contents of the website are copyrighted by CTI or the content providers. Any media, website or individual that reproduces, links, republishes or otherwise reproduces, publishes or uses the content must indicate "Source: www.chinesetest.cn". If not, CTI has the right to pursue its legal responsibilities.
All articles/pictures indicated with "source: XXX" on the Website are reproduced on the Website for the purpose of transmitting more information, which does not mean agreeing with their views or confirming the authenticity of their contents.
4. The following contents of the Website may not be reproduced even if the source is indicated:
(1) The relevant link content of the non-local content pointed to by the Website;
(2) The content that has been made not to be reproduced or not to be reproduced without permission;
(3) The content that is not copyrighted by the Website, such as the works of others not signed by the Website or quoted or reproduced by the Website;
(4) The unique graphics, signs, page styles, arrangement methods, procedures, etc. in the Website;
(5) The content in the Website that must have special authorization or be known only to registered users.
(6) Other content that is not permitted by law or that the website considers unsuitable for reproduction.
(7) Reproducing or quoting the content of the Website must be reasonable and good faith quoting for the purpose of news or informative public free information. It is not allowed to distort or modify the original intention of the content of the Website. Meanwhile, it must keep the "manuscript source" and website marked on the Website and assume legal responsibilities such as copyright.
5. Reproduction or quotation of the content of the Website shall not be used for the following activities:
(1) Damage the interests of the website or others;
(2) Any illegal acts;
(3) Any behavior that may damage public order and morality;
(4) Unauthorized consent of others to continue to reproduce or quote the content of the Website.
6. Reproduction or quotation of the content of the Website must indicate the words "reproduced from (or quoted from) the Chinese Test Service Website" and indicate the website www.chinesetest.cn.
7. If you reproduce or quote a signed article in the Website, please pay the author's remuneration as required.
8. CTI shall not be liable for civil disputes, administrative handling or other losses arising from improper reproduction or citation of the contents of the Website, and if losses are caused to CTI, the party that improperly reproduces or quotes shall be liable for compensation.
9. The website reserves the right to investigate the legal liabilities of those who do not comply with the Statement or use the website's contents illegally or maliciously.