1. About the collection of your information On the Chinese Test Service Website (www.chinesetest.cn) (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), you can access information, request help, or participate in our activities. On these pages, you will be asked to provide personal information such as: your name, email address, telephone number, address, and other similar personal information required to apply for services. So that we can provide you with better website online services, help you solve problems, continue to follow up on services after your visit, etc. It is completely optional for you to join or not.
2. About the use of your information The information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The Website will only use your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. It will benefit you by contacting you and updating your services in the future and provide you with a website that better meets your personal needs. In some cases, we may also use your information to contact you for an investigation or to provide you with information that we believe may be of interest to you.
4. About access to your information Please note that links from the Website to third-party websites are provided to you only as a convenience service, and by using these links, you will leave the Website. And they may collect personally identifiable information about you. Therefore, the Website does not endorse or make any representations about these websites or any of their information, software or other products, materials, or any results that may be obtained from their use. Information practices linked to third-party websites on the Website are not covered by the Privacy Statement.
5. About the security of your information We plan to protect the quality and integrity of the above information that is personally identifiable to you. We will carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, tampering or destruction. In the Website, the data is stored in a password-controlled server and access is restricted.
6. Special note on small users The Website will pay maximum attention to the security of users under the age of 16. Personal information about users under the age of 16 must be provided with the consent of the guardian. When you register your name, address, phone number or other personal information, make sure that your parents or monitors are with you at the computer.
7. About the use of cookie technology With the application of various new technologies on the Internet, visitors have a completely personalized experience. We will use the technology of cookies to analyze the usage of the web pages and maintain your usage records on the Website. Cookie is a piece of text placed on your computer's hard drive that requires permission. The use of this technology does not mean that we are automatically informed of any information about you. We can determine the type of computer you are using, but the primary purpose of using cookies is also to offer you a better experience when visiting our website. The Website has absolutely no intention of violating your privacy when you use the Website. You also have full discretion to set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests, or to reject cookies altogether You can delete files that contain cookie; These files are saved as part of an internet browser.
8. Changes to the Statement The right to interpret the Statement and the right to interpret the use of the Website belongs to Chinese Testing International Co., Ltd. The Website may occasionally update the Privacy Statement. When it is updated, the website will place eye-catching notices on the Web website to notify users.
9. Any disputes arising from the Statement or the use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of People's Republic of China.