Only working days
1. How to apply
• After the testing results have been announced, test takers can log into the Chinese testing service website, make an online application for duplicates of the score report and pay the required costs, as follows:
2. Application fees
• The general service fee for producing one copy is RMB 80 yuan (excluding postage). The score report will be sent out within 5 working days upon the successful online application and payment of fees by the test taker. A test taker can apply for up to 10 score reports in one operation.
• The test taker may apply and pay RMB 50 yuan per report for expedited service, and the delivery time will be advanced to 3 working days after payment.
3. Date range of application
• The duplicate of the score report can be applied immediately after score releases.
4. Range of delivery
• The copy of the score report can be mailed to the recipients’ addresses filled out or designated online by the test taker, e.g. an educational institution, an employer, a Chinese teaching institution, the address of the test taker, etc.
5. Delivery means and fees
• EMS for recipients in mainland China, and DHL Express for recipients in overseas regions (including Hong Kong and Macao).
• When a test taker is making an application via the Chinese testing service website for the delivery of the copy, he/she can check the delivery fee of the corresponding country.
• On the Personal Information Center page of the above website, the test taker can enter the courier number and track the delivery progress at any time via the EMS or DHL official website / service hotline.
6. Application Link